The Martensdale-St. Marys Community School District will have an uncompromising commitment to providing:
- resources to build character and citizenship
- a safe, positive and challenging learning environment
- a quality curriculum which will meet the diverse needs of the 21st century learner
- life long learning opportunities
- experiences which will enable students to be responsible and accountable academically and socially
- opportunities for growth and enlightenment through community service and activities
that learning is lifelong.
in high expectations for students with staff as positive role models.
in a safe and positive environment.
in quality teaching and programs essential for each student to reach his/her full potential.
in quality learning experiences for everyone.
Building excellence, service and character one
student at a time.
It is the policy of the Martensdale-St. Marys Community School District not to illegally discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, disability, religion, creed, age (for employment), marital status (for programs), sexual orientation, gender identity, and socioeconomic status (for programs) in its educational programs and its employment practices. There is a grievance procedure for processing complaints of discrimination. If you have questions or a grievance related to this policy, please contact the district’s Equity Coordinator. MStM’s Equity Coordinator is Mike Crozier, secondary principal. His address is MStM Community School, 390 Burlington, Martensdale, Iowa 50160. His phone number is 641-764-2686 and his email address is: email@example.com