To make the bus ride safer, please help your child adhere to these guidelines:
- Leave home early enough to keep bus on schedule.
- Enter the bus in an orderly manner, and take your seat.
- Follow the instructions of the school bus driver.
- Remain seated while bus is in motion.
- Keep your head, arms, and hands inside the bus.
- Keep aisles clear at all times.
- Be courteous to bus driver and fellow passengers: Loud voices, profanity, fighting or throwing objects will not be allowed.
- Help keep your bus clean. Use waste paper baskets.
1st Offense - Verbal warning from bus driver
2nd Offense - Written warning to parents & principal from bus driver
3rd Offense - Meeting with student, parent(s), principal and bus driver
4th Offense - Suspension from bus
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m.: breakfast is served
8:00 a.m.: teachers begin supervision duties
8:20 a.m.: students admitted to classrooms
8:25 a.m.: tardy
3:15 p.m.: bus riders and walkers dismissed